Saturday 28 January 2012

Post 9 - Feeling tired

Currently learning a new model in work which demands strict adherence to the model of the service. My role does not allow time for that so I've had to take some work home with me (including, space to digest sessions, new family's, observations, interactions, use of language etc and write up of notes, planning calendar, finding time for sessions and time for supervision etc).

So 7am-8am is taken up with work related travel, sessions and admin, yet I have MSc work that I then need to complete, think about, digest, plan, organise etc. Currently this is proving 'impossible' (used losely as I have history of invalidating other people's use of the word!).

So, starting annual leave in which I can concentrate on MSc work - I would much prefer time away or in a pub or watching DVD's, or playing football - but systemic thinking it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment